Friday 8 June 2012

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception first playthrough

Just finished my first play-through of Uncharted 3, and I must say this game is absolutely awesome.  The story line is good, the voice acting is excellent, and the graphics are brilliant.  I decided to do my first play-through on Normal difficulty, with no help from the Internet so that I could just enjoy the game.

Trophies obtained from first play-through:

  • First Treasure
  • Apprentice Fortune Hunter
  • Skilled Fortune Hunter
  • Relic Finder
  • 20 Headshots
  • 100 Headshots
  • Headshot Expert
  • Blindfire Marksman
  • Hangman
  • 30 Kills: Arm Micro
  • 30 Kills: Tau Sniper
  • 30 Kills: KAL 7
  • 30 Kills: M9
  • 30 Kills: G-MAL
  • 30 Kills: SAS-12
  • 30 Kills: T-Bolt Sniper
  • 30 Kills: Mk-NKI
  • Drop the Bomb Hotshot
  • Throwback
  • Bare-knuckle Brawler
  • Bare-knuckle Slugger
  • Brute Beater
  • Quick Study
  • Ride the Crocodile
  • He's Gonna Need a Sturgeon
  • Marco Solo
  • Charted! - Easy
  • Charted! - Normal
This game is so good that I am actually looking forward to my second play-through, this time on crushing difficulty, with a treasure guide at hand to get all the rest of the treasures.  After that its just a quick clean up to get the remaining trophies and there are 2 multi-player trophies to get as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment