Monday 28 May 2012

Shrek Forever After

Finally got exams out the way and am back into hunting for platinums.  I got Shrek Forever after from Love Film.  The game itself turned out to be more fun than I was expecting, considering it is a kids game.  It is easy to get the platinum for this game, and took me about 8 hours to do.  I had to go through two playthroughs to get all the trophies, and only really struggled with one area of the game that required me to get 100% completion on all the levels.  The docks level in particular proved tricky as it can be a bit hard trying to find all the islands on which the treasures are hidden.

I now need to get back into Prison Break and try to finish it off.  Just one trophy left on it and it will be another platinum added.

No comments:

Post a Comment