Sunday 18 March 2012

Post MW2

After getting the platinum for MW2 my obsession really kicked in.  I ended up going to blockbuster and renting Terminator Salvation and Hanna Montana The Movie (which I told the guy at the counter was to keep my niece entertained while she was visiting for the weekend) (I don't actually have a niece).

By the end of the weekend I had the platinum trophies for both these games, and was looking for my next fix.  I decided to see what cheap games I could find on eBay.  I ended up purchasing Quantum of Solace, Far Cry 2 and Mercenaries 2.  Far Cry 2 and Mercenaries 2 were sold again almost as soon as I got them through the mail, however I did hang onto Quantum of Solace.

I was done with the single player story rather quickly, however the online multiplayer part required me to 100,000 credits, which took me much longer to do than expected, as there is seldom a lot of people online, and also I got bored of the online  game play rather quickly.

After that came a summer in London where I ended up borrowing games from my boss and another friend.  By the end of the summer I had added the Assassins Creed 2 and Heavy Rain platinums to my list.

Once I got back from the summer break I signed up to LoveFilm and started renting any games that seemed to have an easily achievable platinum trophy.

My current trophy count is: 852 Bronze trophies, 249 Silver trophies, 78 Gold trophies, and 15 of the obsession fuelling platinum trophies.

The games I am currently working my way through are Prison Break, and Shrek Forever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment