Sunday 18 March 2012

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

After Red Dead Redemption, I decided it was time to try and get all the trophies for MW2.  I had already played the single player campaign all the way through, so I had all the story related trophies.  I now needed to complete the campaign again on veteran, collect all the Intel, collect 69 stars in special ops and do all the miscellaneous trophies.  The veteran campaign was not too hard and took me about two days to do.  I then replayed the game again on the easiest setting just to get all the Intel and miscellaneous trophies.  All that was left for me to do was get the 69 stars on special ops.

This is the part that took me the longest time, with some of the ops being really difficult and annoying to complete, obviously for the two player ones I needed the help of a friend.  After a few days of playing he finally managed to get into the FPS game style, and so I decided to use his help by doing some of the really difficult ops as two players rather than alone, getting him to follow behind me and revive me in case something went wrong.

After about two weeks of playing and trying the special ops, I finally managed to get my first platinum trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment